We invite proposals for lightning talks, workshops and hackathons/discussion groups by the closing date of:
- 30 October 2021
Please read the instructions for submission of your proposal at the bottom of this page.
We invite short talks of no longer than five minutes duration to be presented in "Lightning Panel" groups. There will be opportunity for Q & A at the end of each group's presentation.
Workshops should be presented by experienced researchers who give guided instruction and training on a particular topic.
Workshops are available in 90 minute blocks so please apply for two blocks if you think your workshop requires more time.
hackathons & discussion groups
Hackathons are a hands-on project with a clear end goal.
Discussion groups are less structured but should have a focal issue or question.
These are available in 60 minute blocks so please apply for two blocks if you think your hackathon/discussion group requires more time.
- title: The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the submission. Maximum of 110 characters (14 words).
- maximum of 1600 characters (approx. 200 words).
- workshops and hackathons/discussion groups: Should include relevant information including connection to the conference theme, aims of the workshop/hackathon and how participants will be involved.
- references are not required. If you wish to include them, they must be included in the body of your text and included in the character count.
- do not use tables or figures.