We invite proposals for lightning talks, workshops and hackathons/discussion groups by the closing date of: 7 Nov. 2021
- SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
We invite short talks of no longer than five minutes duration to be presented in "Lightning Panel" groups. There will be opportunity for Q & A at the end of each group's presentation.
Workshops should be presented by experienced researchers who give guided instruction and training on a particular topic.
Workshops are available in 90 minute blocks so please apply for two blocks if you think your workshop requires more time.
hackathons & discussion groups
Hackathons are a hands-on project with a clear end goal.
Discussion groups are less structured but should have a focal issue or question.
These are available in 60 minute blocks so please apply for two blocks if you think your hackathon/discussion group requires more time.
- title: The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the submission. Maximum of 110 characters (14 words).
- maximum of 1600 characters (approx. 200 words).
- workshops and hackathons/discussion groups: Should include relevant information including connection to the conference theme, aims of the workshop/hackathon and how participants will be involved.
- references are not required. If you wish to include them, they must be included in the body of your text and included in the character count.
- do not use tables or figures.